A bed liner, a durable and stiff plastic lining, refers to a protector installed into your truck bed. It protects that bed and the cargo’s side walls from abrasive damage and impact.
So truck owners need a durable and strong bed liner to do its job efficiently. I researched some of the most popular bed liner brands and came up with the best one that delivers a bed liner capable of satisfying every user type.
The brand is the BedRug, and the bed liner is its Classic Bed Mat 2015-2022 F150. I will introduce you to the common features of BedRug’s bed liners so that you get some idea about the brand first. Then we will go to the review.
Who makes BedRug Bed Liner?
BedRug Bed Liners are manufactured by BedRug Inc, a company specializing in manufacturing durable and rugged bed liners for trucks. The company is based in the United States and is known for producing high-quality bed liners that are designed to protect truck beds from scratches, dings, and other types of damage.
BedRug Inc produces a wide range of bed liners that are designed to fit a variety of different truck models and sizes. They are known for their unique custom fit to each truck’s bed, which ensures maximum protection and easy maintenance.
BedRug is both ISO 9001 and TS 16949 certified. TS16949 certification requires the successful completion of on-site audits conducted by independent 3rd party registrars confirming compliance the ISO 9001 standards in addition to the rigorous quality standards of the automotive OEMs. This ensures that high-quality products are manufactured conforming to strict product specifications yielding high customer satisfaction.
Signature Features Of BedRug Bed Liners
Bedrug, Inc. proudly manufactures its products with an entirely recyclable polypropylene facility in Old Hickory, Tennessee. It follows an innovative concept in designing its bed liners to secure the finish and surface of your cargo box.
The liners consist of closed-cell foams. Similar material is used in making lifejackets. So the liners cannot break down if you expose them to water. Besides, they resist mildew while not absorbing water. The foam design is made with sufficient thickness to guarantee the best fitting for your purpose.
That also indicates that the installation is simple. You will set up a plain floor surface without any hassles. And the foam will not impact your truck’s finish, as it is non-abrasive.
Although the exterior has a carpet-like look because of its materials, it is a way more durable and plastic-based component made from polypropylene resin. It will resist chemicals and stains, providing adequate surface friction. So your load stays stable during speedy drives.
My Favorite Top BedRug Bed Liner Review
1 BedRug Classic Bed Mat 2015-2022 F150
If you need a dual-purpose bed liner for handling the toughest and softest cargo in your F150, the BedRug Classic Bed Mat should be your best bet. Look at the following details and decide for yourself!
Features And Benefits
- Waterproof Materials: The bed liner materials are 100% synthetic. According to BedRug, the material in their product is very similar to the one found in a life jacket. Therefore, it will not hold any water. You will not have to worry about the mat getting moldy or funky if it gets slightly wet.
- Chemical- And Stain-Resistant: It can withstand any chemicals and stains. That means you can spill oil, gas, bleach, and even battery acid on the bed liner, and staining will not be an issue. However, if things do get a little dirty, you can simply power-wash the bed liner. It will become as good as new.
- Perfect For Fragile Cargo: I know some of you intend to use the BedRug bed liner as an alternative to a spray-in or a plastic drop-in liner. But you should consider it your first option because of what the brand claims. You can stack it with an aftermarket or factory liner of your choice for additional protection with your more fragile payload. And that is something any F150 user would treasure. Yes, it is not for everyone. But if you find yourself doing a lot of hauling with fragile cargo prone to damaging or scratching, the BedRug bed liner will help you big time to protect them long-term.
- A Thick Base: The base of the bed mat has a cushion floor of 3/4 -inch thickness. So that will even augment the protection further, especially if you do a lot of work in your truck bed. The well-padded cushion will feel easy on your knees while crawling around to tie stuff. Another advantage that will appeal to many users is that the cushion bottom will be a great base for doing lots of overlanding and camping with your particular rig or some bed-mounted tent. It will act as a nice and soft base for crashing on. See? It is the top BedRug liner for a reason!
- Custom-Fit: As far as your fitment is concerned, BedRug custom fits each cover to its specific applications. So, once you install and secure the bed liner in your truck bed, you will notice that it fits just right without any excessive bagginess or anything that could become an eyesore.
- Easy Setup: The classic bed mat setup will require a combination of 3M automotive take with some hook-and-loop style fasteners, which is entirely reversible if you want to try a different direction. That is an option you seldom get from a spray-in liner. Also, the installation only takes half an hour to put the whole thing in place.
- Warranty: Finally, BedRug backs up its product with a limited lifetime warranty in case you ever encounter any long-term problems. You can contact their customer service for defects, and they will take care of them immediately.
- Others: The product is lightweight and easy to maintain. Besides, it provides good value for what it costs, making it accessible to all users.
- Waterproof, chemical-resistant, and stain resistant
- Custom fitting based on applications
- Simple and swift installation
- Capable of handling sensitive items
- A stocky base for additional protection
- Suitable for all users
- Limited lifetime warranty available
- Requirement of velcro strips or adhesives once a while to keep the bed mat stay put
Compatibility of BedRug Bed Liner
The BedRug bed liner is designed to be compatible with a wide range of truck makes and models, including both domestic and import trucks. It is custom-fit to the bed of each specific truck, ensuring a perfect fit and maximum protection. It is compatible with most types of truck beds, including short, standard, and long beds, as well as step-side and flare-side beds.
You can use it with most types of tonneau covers. It is designed to work with most types of tonneau covers, including roll-up, tri-fold, and retractable covers. It can provide an additional layer of protection for your truck bed, and also helps to keep cargo in place when the tonneau cover is closed.
How to Install BedRug Bed Line in your Truck?
Installing a BedRug bed liner in your truck is a simple process that can be completed in a short amount of time. Here we will go through the step-by-step installation process in your truck.
- Step 1: Gather the necessary tools and materials Before you begin the installation process, make sure you have all the necessary tools and materials on hand. You will need the bed liner, a tape measure, a utility knife, and a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Step 2: Measure the truck bed Before you begin the installation process, you will need to measure the truck bed to ensure that the bed liner is the correct size for your truck. Use a tape measure to measure the length, width, and depth of the truck bed.
- Step 3: Cut the BedRug bed liner to size Once you have measured the truck bed, you can cut the liner to the correct size. Use a utility knife to carefully cut the bed liner to the correct size. Be sure to leave a little extra material around the edges to ensure a tight fit.
- Step 4: Remove any existing bed liners If your truck already has an existing bed liner, you will need to remove it before installing it. This will ensure that the new bed liner fits properly and provides the maximum level of protection for your truck.
- Step 5: Install the bed liner Once you have removed any existing bed liners and cut it to the correct size, you can begin the installation process. Start by laying the bed liner in the truck bed, making sure that it is centered and aligned properly. Use the Phillips head screwdriver to attach the bed liner to the truck bed using the provided hardware.
- Step 6: Test the fit Once you have completed the installation process, test the fit of the bed liner. Make sure that it is tight and secure, and that there are no gaps or openings.
Related Post: Top Rated 4-Post Car Lift for Home Garage Review
FAQs About BedRug Bed Liner
How durable is a BedRug bed liner?
BedRug Inc designs and manufactures extremely durable bed liners that can withstand the rigors of everyday use. They use a tough, impact-resistant material that can stand up to scratches, dings, and other types of damage
How do I clean a BedRug bed liner?
Cleaning a BedRug bed liner is easy. Simply use a damp cloth or a mild detergent to wipe down the surface of the liner. For tough stains, you can use a mild solvent, such as a degreaser. Avoid using abrasive cleaning products or power washing, as these can damage the surface of the liner.
Is it possible to use a bed line with a tonneau cover?
BedRug designs its bed liner to be compatible with a maximum of tonneau covers. It provides an additional layer of protection for your truck bed when used with a tonneau cover.
Is a BedRug bed liner easy to remove?
You can easily remove the BedRug when you need to clean the truck bed or remove it for any reason, as it held in place with a series of specially-designed fasteners that you can easily remove, allowing you to take out the liner.
How does the bed liner affect the resale value of my truck?
Yes, it will really increase the resale value of your truck. It protects the truck bed from damage and wear, which can be a major selling point for potential buyers.
Features and Benefits of Using BedRug Bed Liner
The classic bed liner 2015-2022 F150 is the ultimate solution for anyone who has to keep vulnerable cargo in their truck bed. It is a well-thought product – one that has just the right amount of cushion and thickness to go easy on your knees, provides added protection for your things against damage and scratch, and works as a camping base.
It has the best fitment for a vehicle, which can be any between 2015 and 2022 F150s. With waterproofing, chemical resistance, warranty, and other facilities, the bed liner should be in line with users’ affordability. If you are yet to check it out, do it fast before you pick something else and regret your decision!